Conditioning HIIT Coach Certification
- Course Overview
- Inclusions / CEC's
- Location / Dates
Do you want to become a certified HIIT instructor, improve your coaching skills and gain your CEC accreditations?
If the answer to these questions is a resounding yes then you are in the right place.
Our objective with this course is to provide you not only with the theory of HIIT but to provide you with coaching education so that you can get tangible results with clients, increase your HIIT class numbers and build a referral network as a HIIT coach.
How do we do this? Well, we use our unique three pronged approach to coaching where we focus on; Knowledge and Theory, practical application and coaching fundamentals.
With this approach we have found that our students can not only master the fundamentals of metabolic training but they can leave the course with the confidence to build a successful journey coaching HIIT.
What you will learn/achieve:
- Submit your CEC of .6 credits to go towards your continued education
- Utilize various forms of HIT training with your clients and in classes.
- Differentiate HIT training strategies for various types of clients
- Educate your clients with the correct heart rate methods of training
- Effectively demonstrate exercises to reduce the risk of injury.
- Implement strategies that allow for maximum enjoyment and engagement within a group training environment
- Have a system of referrals from your sessions with high retention rates
- Organize and structure an effective engaging training plan for a client/group class.
- Have a plug and play system that you can use year round.
Chapter 1: Knowledge and Understanding
✔ Module 1: Introduction to HIIT
✔ Module 2: Your journey with HIIT
Chapter 2: Theory and Practical
✔Module 3: The benefits and purpose of HIT training
✔ Module 4 Heart rate ranges for HIT variations
✔Module 5: Different forms of HIT
✔ Module 6: Movement protocols, exercise templates and biomechanics
✔Module 7: Signature HIT classes and templates
✔ Module 8: Creating your own HIT class
✔ Module 9: Warm Ups and Cool Downs
Chapter 3: Coaching Fundamentals
✔ Module 10: Self Reflection of yourself as a coach
✔ Module 11: Client centered coaching
✔ Module 12: Case Studies and scenarios
✔ Module 13: Building your referral network
✔ Module 14 Coaching practice and feedback
✔ Post course mentoring
✔ Downloadable Course Manual
✔ Downloadable Programming Manual
✔ Narrated Flash Presentations
✔ CEC Credits
✔ Exercise Library
Date: January 29th
Fitness Industry Leader
Chaii Fongsai is a lead coach at the Aspire club, a studio in Bangkok. He has a
We are very lucky to have someone with Chaii’s experience and success in the industry and we are proud to have him as our lead coach for our HIIT certification.
1. Key learning Topics
2. Benefits of this Course
Key Take away’s
How it will improve your career